The Cappella (Chapel) delle Brunate in La Morra is a particular and original building, known also as the Cappella del Barolo. It is a little church, never consecrated, acquired by a family of viticulturists, the Ceretto family, and turned into a temple dedicated to wine. A lovely example of contemporary art, it has very colorful decorations done by the Americans, Sol Lewitt and David Tremlett, who chose to paint it using lively and contrasting colors. It is open on weekends and oftentimes hosts cultural events and reviews.
- Alba capital of the Langhe
- Novello - Barolo - La Morra - Castiglione Falletto
- Bra a lively town of the “Granda”
- Cherasco the Italian capital of snail
- Moretta d'Alba - Rodello - Montelupo - Diano d'Alba - Grinzane Cavour
- Serralunga d’Alba - Fontanafredda - Monforte - Monchiero
- Sinio - Albaretto della Torre - Serravalle Langhe - Cissone - Roddino